| Mugudeshwarar Temple|
|Brahma [Vanni tree]Thayar and |
- Emerald - Thirueengoimalai [nearer to Musiri]
- Red - Thiruvannarmalai
- Blue - Kuttraalam
- Manickam - Sivaaya Malai
- Diamond - Kodumudi
|The Brahma Vanni Tree - |
- The Holy and Mystic Vanni Tree without Flourishing and ripening is the Miraculous event of this temple.
- The last week of Aavani Tamil Month and 1st week of Panguni Tamil Month are the days of Special Dharsan. During these periods the sunlight enters through the aperture of the Rajagopuram [Entrance Tower] and reaches the Swayambulingam i.e. the Lord Surya who mingles with Lord Magudeshwara. So this event happens two times, and Lord Magudeshwara blesses the Surya.
- Kodumudi is the place of Kaviri Mother. She turns from South towards East. River Kaviri with this divine personality forms a fulfillment in devotion and makes a satisfaction in the life. So the devotees can approach this sthala to receive the bless and bliss for the fruitful life by means of Thirumoorthi's grace.
- Another important info about this village is, this is the birth place of Mrs.K.B.Sundarambal the great yesteryear playback singer and actress. KBS Theatre in the town, which was opened in 1972 in the presence of the then CM M.Karunanidhi, MGR and J.Jayalalitha, stands as a mute testimony for her remembrance.
|The River Cauvery-Kodumudi|
|A view of the Pariharam Centre in the Temple|
|Nahars for Pariharam|
Santhoshi Sivam – 94439 13053
|Nandhi in front of the Shiva Shrine|
Any bus that goes to Erode passes through Kodumudi, apart from Kodumudi buses.
From Erode: [38 Kms]
Any bus that goes to Karur passes through Kodumudi
By Air:Chennai to Trichy Airport – Karur – Kodumudi, Chennai to Coimbatore Airport – Erode – Kodumudi Distance between Trichy- Kodumudi is 100 km Distance between Coimbatore to Kodumudi is 120 km.
Boarding and Lodging:
Lodging and Boarding accommodations are available only in Erode, Karur cities. There is no proper lodging facilities in the Kodumudi.
Arulmigu Magudeshwarar & Veeranarayana Perumal Temple,
Kodumudi, Erode Taluk & District.
Tamilnadu – 638 151